During the week (Tuesday and Wednesday evenings) we have a number of small groups that meet in homes around Hadleigh and the surrounding area. Although we are unable to meet face to face at the moment our groups are still connecting remotely by using various forms of video conferencing. We are currently looking at a series on contentment.
In this series through this unprecedented time we will seek to understand why we become discontented and how Jesus Christ alone can bring the treasure of contentment to our daily lives.
Our studies will include:
- Our hungry hearts from the book of Ecclesiastes
- The only food that satisﬁes from John 6 v 25-42, 60-69
- To be content with what we have from 1 Timothy 6 v 3-19
- To be content with where we are from 1 Corinthians 7 v 1-24
- To be content when life is hard from 2 Corinthians 1 and 4
- The “secret” of true happiness from Luke 6 v 12-26